Thyroflex is a non-invasive thyroid test which measures brachioradialis reflexometry and resting metabolic rate.
The Thyroflex test identifies if your thyroid function is under or overactive or within optimal range.
If you are already taking thyroid medication the Thyroflex helps to ensure you are on the appropriate thyroid hormone replacement dosage with 98.5% accuracy.
See the Thyroflex thyroid test demonstrated and explained on the Dr Phil TV show … click here
Current Thyroid tests used:
· Thyroid blood test: blood testing of the thyroid shows how much hormone we have, not whether they are working. You may have good levels of thyroid hormone but they may not be working well.
· Basal body temperature: requires taking your temperature first thing in the morning before getting out of bed. Temperature must be taken at the same time every day to provide accurate results. The results can be ambiguous.
· Thyroflex test: the Thyroflex test is 98.5% accurate in diagnosing thyroid problems and is FDA certified.
Do You Experience Any Of The Following Symptoms?
· Dry hair & skin?
· Weight gain around the middle?
· Poor memory and concentration?
· Depression and irritability?
· Feeling foggy?
· Aching muscles and joint pain?
· Hair Loss?
· Low libido?
If you answered yes to three or more you may have an under active thyroid gland. Call now on 93289233 to arrange an appointment with Lesley Oakes who specializes in treating thyroid conditions.